Tuesday 22 January 2013

Customer testimonials

Good afternoon all,

I'm glad to share a few of our customer testimonials emails.

From: Christine Nelson 
To: R.P.M. Welding Consultants

Hello Pearl

Thank you for sending the Welding Certificates out in the post - I have received them today.

Just wanted to say a big thank you for the super service that Bob gave last Thursday.

Many thanks and kind regards

Christine


From: Paul Willmott
To: andy@rpmwelding.co.uk
Subject: Re weld test certificates

Hi Andy

Just a quick note to say how impressed my Panel beaters were with your visit, they have each commented on the way in which you carried out this exercise with them.
Your informative ,understanding and enthused method of approach to the testing lead all of my team to feedback positive comments to myself and felt it important to let you know about the excellent level of service you have just provided.

Thank you also for the information regarding the re certification your company offers for ATA senior Panel and I will pass this information on to my Purchasing manager.

Once again thank you for your time and manner in which this test was carried out ,it really does make a difference.

Kind Regards
Paul

It's great to receive your feedback.

Regards

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment